Click on the video player above to watch live coverage from the 2019 track and field world championships from Doha, Qatar.
CBC Sports has exclusive live coverage of the 2019 World Track & Field Championships from Sept. 27-Oct. 6. Visit the stream and broadcast schedule, You can also add the complete event schedule to your calendar.
Coverage continues on Saturday at 8:20 a.m. ET.
Here are the Canadian athletes in competition on Saturday in Doha (all times ET, and subject to change):
- Crystal Emmanuel – women’s 100m, round one (9:30 a.m.)
- Marco Arop, Brandon McBride – men’s 800m, round one (10:05 a.m.)
- Andre DeGrasse, Aaron Brown – men’s 100m semifinals (11:45 a.m.), final (3:15 p.m.)
- Lindsey Butterworth – women’s 800m semifinals (12:15 p.m.)
- Camryn Rogers – women’s hammer throw final (12:25 p.m.)
- Austin Cole, Philip Osei, Graeme Thompson, Alicia Brown, Aiyanna Stiverne – 4×400 mixed relay (1 p.m.)
- Natasha Wodak – women’s 10,000m (2:10 p.m.)
- Mathieu Bilodeau, Evan Dunfee – men’s 50km racewalk (4:30 p.m.)
Let’s block ads! (Why?)
CBC | Sports News